Proxi-Mate LIVE+ GPRS/GPS Real-Time Guard Tour reader with built-in mobile phone, panic button and optional GPS positioning
** CURRENT PROMOTIONAL OFFER **
PM-LIVE+ NON-GPS STARTER KIT@£2295.00 PLUS VAT
INC. ONE DAY FREE ON-SITE INSTALLATION WITHIN THE M25 OR 20% DISCOUNT FROM OUR STANDARD DAILY RATE OUTSIDE THE M25
PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER DETAILS
**** TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY ****
Having undergone two years of development and rigorous field testing, Romar are proud to introduce our latest Proxi-Mate LIVE+ REAL-TIME GPRS/GPS patrol reader
Due to today's highly competitive market, there has never been a greater need for patrol data to be sent directly to your control room, eliminating the hassle and cost of repeated visits to site. Using GPRS technology, Romar can provide the solution to this problem, making immediate access to patrol data simple to achieve and now truly affordable.
Romar Monitoring Solutions were the first company in the UK to introduce genuine REAL-TIME patrol monitoring using the original Proxi-Mate LIVE! GPRS reader. Although very well received, design limitations existed prohibiting this reader from having voice capability of any kind, limiting its appeal for certain clients or environments. Technology has moved on, we have listened to our client’s requests and now offer a device which meets or exceeds today’s exacting manned guarding requirements.
Specifically designed for purpose, Proxi-Mate LIVE+ combines the following features into one easy to use, robust and reliable unit:-
The requirements are simple:-
- Rugged RFiD patrol reader
- GPRS data transfer - either real-time, periodic or on demand
- Mobile Phone capability - with restricted or unrestricted calls in/out
- Panic Button - one-press notifies control room and supervisors of duress
- Optional GPS module - track staff position in real time
- SMS Text Message - send and receive SMS text messages
- Incident Logging - via on-screen menu
AND THATS IT !!
- You will need:-
- A GPRS enabled SIM card for each Proxi-Mate LIVE+ reader.
- An active Broadband connection in your control room with Static IP address.
- Guardian Patrol Software
- Guardian Server Software
- Some IT skills or the co-operation of your IT department.
The benefits are obvious:-
- Demanding clients who require regular patrol reports (even throughout the day by e-mail if required) can be easily accommodated without fuss.
- Hard to reach sites no longer need to be visited as frequently and can be monitored remotely day by day, patrol by patrol.
- Officers can call and be called directly via the reader
- Officers can periodically check-in directly via the reader (NO MORE CHECK CALLS !!)
- Concerns over staff Health and Safety are instantly addressed by various in-built communication and tracking capabilities
- The huge travel and manpower cost associated with supervisory visits is dramatically reduced.
- Sites ANYWHERE in the world can be monitored quickly and efficiently and problems that arise can be swiftly dealt with, improving both the service that your company provides and helping to reduce your liability by proving compliance.
*Click here to view/download the PM-LIVE+ Operating Guide*
All Guardian software is written in-house and is available exclusively from Romar Monitoring Solutions
- Real-Time data transmission to your control room via GPRS/Internet connection using TCP/IP protocol. Audible tone confirmation of data transfer success or failure
Broadband with Static IP Address required
GPRS enabled SIM card required per reader
- EITHER PAYG OR CONTRACT -- ALL MAJOR NETWORKS SUPPORTED -
- Bi-Directional data transfer - amendments to Checkpoints, Routes, Incidents, Guard ID's etc. automatically uploaded during communication
- Automatic Firmware update facility via GPRS (readers DO NOT need to be returned to base for program updates, debugging etc.)
- 32,768 read capacity between uploads (applicable if no GPRS coverage or whilst in manual data transfer mode)
- 40-Presetable Mobile Phone Contacts
- Configurable Incoming/Outgoing call restriction - calls from/to preset contacts only allowed
- Configurable Panic Button - single Press - three options:-
- By GPRS. A message is sent to your Guardian software via GPRS informing you of the alarm. Any unsent checkpoint records which may be stored are also sent at this time. If the reader is fitted with the optional GPS module, the GPS co-ordinates (if available) are also sent and the location can be identified using Google Maps etc.
- By SOS SMS text message to a predefined emergency number of your choice. If the reader is fitted with the optional GPS module, the GPS co-ordinates (if available) are also sent and the location can be identified using Google Maps etc.
- By phone to a predefined emergency number of your choice
- Tri-Mode GPRS Patrol Data Transfer - Real-Time, Periodic or Manual data transmission
- Tri-Mode GPS Position Logging (optional) - Real-Time, Periodic or Manual. GPS Position data sent to control room via GPRS
- 20-Presetable SMS Text messages - can be sent to Preset Mobile Phone Contacts
- In-built scroll through Incident recall function
- Intelligent Data logging capability
- Rechargeable internal battery
- Ruggedized, Tamper-Proof Rubber/Plastic Outer casing
- Button operation- just position read area 0-5 cm in front of tag and press button
- Audible bleep when read occurs with checkpoint name displayed as confirmation
- Multi-Line Full Colour Display
- Charging/Charged status LED indicator
UNDER DEVELOPMENT - COMING SOON
- External locations WITHOUT physical checkpoints will be saved by their GPS position. Readers equipped with the optional GPS positioning module will be able to record that a location has been visited by a simple operation.
- This concept is ideal for situations where checkpoints cannot be mounted, are frequently vandalised or regularly change e.g. construction sites.
- All feedback and comments are welcome so please CONTACT US for further details or to discuss your individual requirements.
PM-2000 Mobile Data Collection Station
RECHARGEABLE data collection station used by supervisors to collect data from readers in the field. A maximum of 49,713 records may be collected from multiple Proxi-Mate readers of all types. The PM-2000 should then be attached to the host PC for uploading of stored data.
*Click here to view/download PM-2000 Data Sheet*
click here for further information on all downloaders...
Unique 125khz EMID RFiD Signal Tags
Embeddable, non-contact and TOTALLY unique
Each RFiD tag has a unique ID internally embedded which CANNOT be duplicated helping to eliminate fraud and safeguard your contracts.
For total flexibility, any combination of size and style may be used on site.
click here to see our full range of tags...