*** NEW NAIL-IN TAGS NOW AVAILABLE ***
Please call for details
Embeddable, non-contact and TOTALLY unique
Each RFiD tag has a unique ID internally embedded which CANNOT be duplicated helping to eliminate fraud and safeguard your contracts.
For total flexibility, any combination of size and style may be used on site.
Available in varying sizes and styles including:
- 20mm, 30mm and 50mm Disc Tags. The larger sizes emit a stronger signal (hence have a greater reading depth if embedded) and have a central hole suitable for screw mounting on most surfaces. They can also be painted to blend in with their surroundings and are totally weather resistant.
PLEASE NOTE:- Certain metal surfaces will require an insulation layer between the surface and the RFiD tag to eliminate interference.
- 35mm "Nail In" Tag.
Designed to be gently tapped into a pre-drilled 6mm hole in non-metallic surfaces. Installation is simple – drill an appropriate sized hole to the specified depth and tap the tag in flush with the surface using a rubber mallet (or similar). An oversized, slightly domed top protrudes from the surface for ease of location.
- 23mm to 36mm Cylinder Tags.
Designed to be embedded 10-20mm below non-metallic surfaces. Installation is simple – drill an appropriate size hole to the specified depth, insert tag into hole and fill flush to surface.
- Personnel ID Tag. Attachable onto key ring for personal identification.
- Clear Laminated Tag. Varying in size from 20mm, these tags are less than 1mm thick, are laminated in clear plastic sleeves and are perfect for flush fit locations, event tracking or attaching to Guard ID cards for personal identification.
- Credit Card Tag Available with or without lanyard slot. These cards can be printed with client or company details. Suitable for use for all applications.
Keyring ID Tag
Clear Laminated Tag